Published on

Covid-19 update
Coronavirus Update

It is with great reluctance to announce that we will have to remain closed until we are put back into tier 1.

With the restrictions imposed it is not viable to operate as a wet led business.

We will wait for the next update from the Government on the 16th December for further developments.

We look forward to seeing you as soon as possible

Merry Christmas 😔 and Stay Safe

This website uses cookies to help us know a little bit about you, how you use our website and improve the browsing experience. Manage cookies.

Accept cookies